Our Mission - Help to help themselves
Our mission is to support needy people all over the world. We provide substantial and ideational help to those people, mainly young and growing children and their families. For this purpose we build a social network to medical facilities and charity organizations. This ensures the usage of the provided capital in an optimum way.
Guidelines to fulfil our mission are:
- We provide help to needy people independent of their ancestry, parentage, provenance and ethnic origin.
- We want to help as much as possible individuals, thus we concentrate our activities on needy people in poor countries.
- We focus on medical help and disabled persons.
- We want to provide help to people to help themselves.
The following statements are important to us:
- We are a charity association of voluntary and non-salaried members. Our charity status is accredited by the German fiscal authorities.
- Due to the limited availability of capital, we use it in a way to reach as much as possible individuals.
- Donations are 100% used for charity purposes.
- Public activities of our members are done to afford the operational costs of the association.